Newport Harbor Treatment Components
Treatment at Newport Harbor Recovery is a specialized and individualized process combining a wide range of effective components. All recovery plans include the following:
- Substance Abuse and Program Service Evaluation. At the time of referral and/or admission, an intake specialist will meet with a new client to assess the client’s history of alcohol /drug use and to assess the clients need for the services of Newport Harbor Recovery.
- Medical History/Health Questionnaire – Clients will report their medical history and condition(s) to identify appropriate participation levels in the program prior to residential rehab services and address medical conditions that may interfere with treatment.
- 12-step Meetings – Clients are required to participate in at least ten outside 12-step meetings per week.
- Individualized Treatment Plan - Clients are required to sign and acknowledge the treatment plan as designed by the treatment staff and to participate in the plan’s progress, review and any revision with the client’s case manager.
- Individual Counseling –Individual counseling sessions include case management sessions, as well as, therapeutic sessions with a licensed clinician. To continue to monitor adherence to the recovery plan and identify client specific problems that can be addressed to maximize the clients potential to gain long-term sobriety.
- Social Model Recovery – The Recovery Model is an approach to substance dependence that emphasizes and supports each individual's potential for recovery. “Social Model” recovery emphasizes the ability of the recovering person to experience life sober with the influence and exposure of other sober people in their immediate community. The client will live and experience a sober lifestyle.
- Substance Abuse Education and Relapse Prevention – The educational components allow clients to get education, planning tools and allow the development of new life skills for successfully maintaining sobriety.
- Process Groups – Conducted by a licensed clinician to allow the client to discover, discuss and resolve root cause issues that hinder long-term sobriety. Each client will need to identify life habits, old thinking and unconstructive behaviors that need to be identified so the necessary changes can be made to achieve long-term sobriety.
The following services are offered, as needed, for successful completion of each client’s individual treatment plan:
- Family Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Vocational and Collateral Services
At Newport Harbor Recovery our
trained staff insure always that
those who suffer from co-occurring
disorders are treated with respect
Call Now: 866-639-5775
Orange County - Newport Beach, California - Newport Harbor Recovery ©2013